Kahlúa Brownies

Kahlúa Brownies

Please welcome guest author Garrett McCord and pour yourself a glass of milk; you'll need one with these brownies! ~Elise

So I had a bottle of Kahlúa sitting about collecting dust and figured that it needed to be put to decent use. Now, I'm all for a decent cocktail, but really, I try not to make a habit of breaking out the shaker in the middle of the day.

That being said, one must be creative and incorporate neglected liquor in other ways. Now I prefer my coffee with enough chocolate to kill a racehorse, so is it any surprise that I poured a small amount into a batch of brownies?

I think not.

This brownie is rich and fudgy with plenty of chocolate, butter, and six (!) eggs. The addition of coffee liquor just gives it a nice bit of bitter flavor and really makes this the dessert at any party. If you don't have Kahlúa then using strong coffee or espresso is a perfect alternative.

Continue reading "Kahlúa Brownies" »

0 komentar: