Rosemary Lemon Rhubarb Spritzer

Rosemary Lemon Rhubarb Spritzer

I was told by my friends, "whatever you do, don't call it a rhubarb anything, or no one will want to make it." Ever since Garrett gave me some of his rhubarb rosemary jelly a few weeks ago, I've been experimenting with rhubarb and rosemary. The combination really is outrageously good, though sadly, I seriously doubt that I can convince you of it, without actually feeding it to you myself. If you are adventurous, like rhubarb, and like rosemary, I urge you to try this concoction. Garrett thought we should call it a "ruby slipper", but alas that name is already taken. Perhaps a "pink princess" would be fitting? The following recipe would make a great punch for a bridesmaid shower. Or a birthday gathering of 6 year old girls in princess outfits. I served it to a group of Sacramento food bloggers to rave reviews.

Continue reading "Rosemary Lemon Rhubarb Spritzer" »

0 komentar: